I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Review

It felt like the weekend blew by! Here are the highlights:
  • The banquet was short this year! Including the meal, we were done in under two hours. While I appreciated the fact that is was concise and that it moved along, it felt somewhat empty. Congratulations to the many USRH and OTY award winners!
  • I presented Jason Dufek with a replica wrestling belt at banquet. We enjoyed cigars and even got to have a impromptu confrontation as well...a busy night indeed.
  • I helped out with the Sunday service in the new alb. It fits well...and looks good to. It will get used two more times this month!
  • AD&D was canceled on Sunday due to lack of people. Nick and I, however, played a nice long session of Rock Band. "Headache in a Bottle" now has 225,000 fans and will be soon jetting around the world playing shows :).

0 comments: