I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Season #2 Begins Tonight

Tonight we have the first game in the co-ed league that Christa and I are both playing in. I'm not sure who's on our team or who sponsor is. All I know is that Tex is in charge of the team. If it's anything like previous teams I've played with him on, I'll see some old Breese residents on there from the good old days.

The knee is healing pretty quickly. It's probably healing quickly because I stopped running and putting stress on it. I have a feeling a nice evening of softball will likely ruin all the progress made on the knee. We'll see.

Other News:
  • Rock Band has to be returned to Family Video tonight. I'll be sad to give the game back. I completed the guitar career on medium and hard and was starting to work my way through the vocal career on medium. It turns out the mic that comes with the XBox system can be used. Not ideal but a change. Classic rock songs worked for me...anything modern, not so much.
  • Christa is working her way through finals week. She had one big exam today and another on Friday. Then she's done. Kudos to her for finishing her research binder for her trip to Belize. It's amazing!

0 comments: