I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, March 09, 2007

All This Cooking...

Curses! I really should have taken a picture of last night. The Breese Hall Government E-Board decided that we should have a bratwurst and hot dog fund raiser. We held it last night with the hall government office serving as the ordering room and my apartment as the food preparation room. For the majority of the evening, I served as the grillmaster, grilling the brats and hot dogs and putting them in the over to keep warm.

My kitchen was truly hopping with cooked brats and hot dogs, a baker's rack of buns, condiments (ketchup, mustard & onions). This came only two days after I cooked dinner for my staff which also left the kitchen somewhat of a mess. I managed to stink up the hall smelling both like Parmesan cheese and now bratwurst.

I won't be cooking for a little while...the kitchen should begin to smell like normal...whatever that is.

0 comments: