I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I survived!


Well, the wisdom tooth surgery is done!. The picture you are seeing is about 30 minutes after I got back from the oral surgeon. Don't I look so happy?

I spent all of yesterday on the couch and overall the recovery is going well. The lowlight of the day was throwing up after trying to something. I think we tried to food up the food chain a little too fast yesterday.

I was fearful of how I'd be feeling this morning, but the swelling has not increased and I am feeling less pain today.

I will continue to keep you posted as we go. I am thinking I am going to get out there and take a walk this morning; they said no strenuous. It would be nice to get out of the apartment just for a little while.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim,

I hope you feel better! At least it gives you a chance to put the 360 through a work out. See you Sunday.