I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ten Miles...

The running craziness continues. To continue the build in the half marathon, I went out for a 10 mile run this morning. Thanks go to Eric Minix joining me on the first five mile loop. It was much appreciated. Although my body is sore, it is not as sore as it was last week for the nine mile run. We'll see if that holds up for the rest of the day. Less than a month until the half marathon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice goin, Jim...

May I also say, in the most hetero- way possible, that you're lookin' more svelte all the time.

Best of luck keeping up with the program after the marathon, etc.; God knows I always have trouble with it...