I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend Potpourri

Today I thought I might highlight some of the interesting happenings from the weekend:
  • I ate a 32 ounce porterhouse steak on Saturday. For you metric folks, that's two pounds of meat. Mmm...delicious.
  • Christa and I are anticipating getting invitations out this coming weekend. We not have almost all of the materials that we need.
  • We have another "situation" at the church. I never realized this committee chair position was going to have so many snags to it.
  • The gaming session on Sunday went as well as could be expected. I was a little preoccupied with church-related business so I did not have as much time to prepare as I would like.
  • I presented a program about music for residents in the hall. For those that showed up, it was a good time.

0 comments: