I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Bike Returns

Depending on where you are in the country (or the world), you may not necessarily know about the unseasonably warm weather we have been having in Oshkosh. Yesterday, it got up to 75 degrees. We broke a 40 year old regard for a high temperature.

Still not necessarily sure what I was going to do with my little brother on Monday night, he suggested that we go bike riding. He had a point; the weather was wonderful! So, I got the bike from out of storage. it only had a little dust and the tires needed a little bit of pumping up. It felt great to be outdoors and it also felt good to get back on the bike.

Hopefully the weather holds up. Running is a lot easier when the weather's warm.

0 comments: