I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 05, 2007

OPE is Over!

Despite one of the worst storms I can remember in Oshkosh in recent memory, the Transportation Center kept to its task and shuttled people to and from Oshkosh hotels and the Gruenhagen Conference Center.

Saturday provided for some wonderful opportunities:
  • I got to see Christa play with members of the jazz band. She even did some solos and she sounded really good. I have much respect for jazz solos, they can be very difficult and it puts a lot of pressure on you.
  • My good friend (and wedding usher) Hal DeLaRosby came up from Platteville for the OPE social. He stayed over at my place and joined Christa and I for church on Sunday.
I am glad that OPE was over, and am also glad I was able to reconnect with many folks I have not seen in a long time.

0 comments: