I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Semester Mid-Point Report

It is unbelievable to me that the spring semester is half over. As with every spring semester, it feels like it just started. This semester has been a great ride and much has been accomplished:
  • I am feeling muscle gains in my abs, chest and arms. I am in the best shape I have been in many years. I am hoping these gains continue through the second seven weeks of the semester.
  • I am excited to run a half marathon. I know I can do it! It will be nice to make it official. May there be a marathon in my future later in the summer? Perhaps...
  • Wedding plans continue to move along. Invitations will be in the mail tomorrow. I suppose that means the wedding has to happen. I am getting more excited about the wedding and I have enjoyed helping out where I can.
  • I think I am buying an X-Box 360. I know too many people that have them and the games just look so good. You may be hearing more about this soon.
  • I filed my taxes yesterday. I should be getting a nice refund...which may pay for the X-Box 360!
  • I will be continuing along in the ministry candidacy process as well.
Wow! Things are looking really good right now. A relaxing spring break will be wonderful.

To all of my Breese residents & staff. Have fun, but be safe!

0 comments: