I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I Look Forward...

...to a time in my membership at First United Methodist Church in Oshkosh where members of the church will give the staff an opportunity to do their job. I look forward to a time in my membership when drama will not the focus of my spiritual energy. I look forward to a time when I will not be worried about who is calling at home or on my cell phone because it will be about church business. I look forward...

...to better news. I am signed up for the July ministry inquiry retreat for the Wisconsin conference. I am pumped!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haben Sie viel spaß bei ihre Kirchereise! Gott mit dir.

Ihr Freund in Deutschland,
Herr Doktor Baron Ramrod von Smashäss Ken Fager der III.

Anonymous said...

Ich habe ein Fehler gemacht! Quatsch! Man muss "ihrer" und nicht "ihre" mit einer Feminin Dativ Prepositionen schreiben.

But sincerely now, your blog is read in Germany. So now you can say you have a worldwide audience.

Ken again