I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Today, well this week...is a struggle

My supervisor gave us the day off on Monday, but I did not take this opportunity because I have too many other things going on in the next two weeks. I did decide to sleep in and try to catch up on some of the sleep that I lost over the weekend. I know that you can't make-up sleep, but I though I'd try.

I slept nine hours and felt a little better on Monday. I decided to skip running on Monday because there was no time for it and I still felt a little worn down from OPE. Sadly, Tuesday did not improve all that much. I am still tired but I am doing my best to get back into my regular
routine. I was able to run for a little while, but I still drained. I am thinking that by the end of the week, things will be close to "normal".

With all the other stuff going on in my life, I still feel behind and in some ways I am. This week will be a catch-up week so that I can be ready for CA/PA selection week. I am hoping that some free time in the office on Wednesday and Thursday will let me get back to where I'd like to be.

Sorry for today's entry not being all that exciting. It is what it is :).

0 comments: