I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Dinner

Christa and I will be heading out this afternoon to join my parents at The Porterhouse for dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. It was actually on the 7th and they were going to go out last weekend, but that was the weekend of OPE. It will be nice to see my parents again, especially with Christa there.

After dinner, we will be heading to Sussex to hang out with Christa's parents before we begin the trek back to Oshkosh. We will be getting the rest of the addresses that we need for our wedding invitations. Plus we will both have the chance to catch up with our folks.

Before that, I continue to look at Community Advisor files, even on a Sunday. Such dedication. Then, it's time to finalize the AD&D adventure for tomorrow. I at least have some sense of priorities. ;)

0 comments: