I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Brief Thoughts

I have a few minutes before I move on to my next meeting...gotta love Tuesdays.

I did some interval training with Mike Chastain this morning. We ran eight sets of 400 meter strides with 200 meters rest. it was brutal, but it felt good! I am glad Mike was able to be up and keep me moving this morning.

The weightlifting continue to go well. All of my exercises have progressed in the weight i am lifting. My physical trainer is happy with the gains I am making and is pleased with the consistency that I have shown with the workouts.

I look forward to seeing the differences in my physical shape from January 1 for June 1. Should be good.

0 comments: