I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break!


My spring break began on Saturday, but I haven't found time to write anything until today. On Saturday the wedding invitations were prepared and are now ready to be mailed out. That night, Nick and Shawnta invited us over to their apartment for dinner. The dinner had a "skewer" theme with main course being shish kabob and the dessert being fondue. We also had fruit skewers, shrimp skewers and sausage and cheese skewers. Yum! It was wonderful!!

Sunday and today, I have been slowly cleaning the apartment, but I have distracted by my newest purchase. I figure the XBox 360 will keep me busy while I am resting from having my wisdom teeth pulled.

0 comments: