I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Sub-190 Trend Weight

One of my initial goals this year was to finally get my "trend weight" under 190. I think I have mentioned this before, but my runner's log has a calculation where it takes your daily weights and creates an average so as to take into account fluctuations that may occur. This morning when I step on the scale and inputed 188.4 into program, my trend weight came up 189.9. That felt good! Now, on to the next goal, one that will probably be a little harder. I would next like to get down to a trend weight of 180.

Christa and others have commented about how it looks like I'm losing weight, but now I am beginning to see it. The "gut" that I have is still there, but it's much smaller. My muscles are beginning to become more defined and I have more energy than I have had before. I even managed to run, lift weights and eat a healthy breakfast during OPE. This is the first year I have done that.

I look forward to seeing the continued effects of exercise. I appreciate everyone's support in this endeavor.

0 comments: