I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Geek Information

I thought I might enlighten the less geeky on two interesting things that were brought to my attention in recent days:

Star Wars Stamps
You can have a say in the new Star Wars stamps coming out from the United States Postal Service. May be they think they can mask the price hike (to $0.41) by coming out with this nice, geeky collection. You can even have a vote in what stamps they uses. Start here!

"The Gamers"

My friend Nick brought this movie to our most recent AD&D session and since the session was canceled, we watched this movie. It was created and produced by the Dead Gentlemen. Regardless on your level of knowledge about role-playing games, you will find this movie very funny. It has the quality of a student film and brilliantly captures the culture and humor to be found in AD&D and similar games.

That's all for today folks.

0 comments: