I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Credit Card Debt

As I was driving back to Breese Hall last night, I heard on the radio a commercial about how you can consolidate your debt. Specifically, this company worked with credit card companies to consolidate credit card debt. The claims about savings that they were making seemed quite substantial.

To qualify for their services, you must have at least $10,000 of debt. Wow. I knew of someone who had $7,000 of debt, but I never realized people got themselves into debt to that amount.

Credit cards indeed have a corrupting power and obviously allow us to spend beyond our means.

0 comments: