I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday Potpourri

So, what's been happening? Here's my opportunity to catch up:
  • Wow...Christa accomplished a lot with the wedding today. It got a little frustrating today as well. We picked reception music today, which can for two music people can be very frustrating. It's done though...and we have a good list. We are also in the process of finalizing the guest list. This is also very much a bear. I am going to create the master guest list. Good times.
  • Christa and I ate at Victoria's yesterday. It is on College Ave. in Appleton, WI across from the Performing Arts Center. They have some of the best Italian food I have ever tasted. I had the scallops with the marsala sauce. Christa has a humongous plate of spaghetti. You have to try it.
  • Gaming day number two takes place tomorrow. Excitement seemed high after session number one. Hopefully this enthusiasm keeps up!
  • Ok, so maybe it's not an overly exciting week ;).

0 comments: