I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, February 16, 2007

WURHA 2007

I have a few minutes before I leave for a consultation with the oral surgeon. Details to come...if you really want to know.

I will be leaving for WURHA this afternoon. This will be the first WURHA event since WURHA 2000 in which I will have no responsibility at the conference. I am looking forward to presenting two programs and catching up with students and colleagues at various universities throughout the state.

Before I leave, I will also be doing four hours of CA/PA interviews...lunch will get fit in there somewhere. Um, I think. ;)

Have a good weekend everyone...no post until Sunday!

0 comments: