I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Potpourri

It's been awhile since I have gotten to write a Saturday entry about random stuff from the week. Here goes:
  • Today at noon I will join a few of the residents of Breese Hall to create our ice sculpture for Winter Carnival. We don't really have an idea yet, but I'm sure will come up with something :).
  • Christa and I will continue doing wedding planning this weekend. I have added a link to our wedding blog. You can find it in the top right corner of this blog. Check it frequently for wedding updates.
  • The AD&D campaign continues to go well. I have had many folks express an interest in joining up, but there is no room. I might consider running two different groups next year, but I'm not sure yet.
  • I need to get my car's oil changes, but I'm worried that when I take it to the shop this time they are going to find a bunch of stuff wrong with it. Oh well.
  • The Bucks lost again...surprise, surprise.

0 comments: