I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Milwaukee Sports Report

Ok, so the Milwaukee Bucks just suck. This was supposed to be the season that we saw a real turn around. The Bucks had picked up some quality big men to help the front court and you always have Michael Redd. A few injuries later, this team is now one of the worst teams in the league. It's painful...I don't even just the box scores the next day anymore. I know it's going to be a loss. I hope they keep this team together next year. If everyone stays healthy, they have a shot. That requires them all to stay healthy. *sigh*

Here's to the Brewers being a breath of fresh air in the Wisconsin sports doldrums...there's a club with a legacy of winning. Oh, wait a minute. It might be a long spring and summer. Then again, maybe this is their year.

0 comments: