I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Despair, Inc.

How's that for a title? If you are at all familiar with the Successories line of products, they are know for pictures that have a word/statement underneath the picture with an inspirational quote or thought underneath. If you work at a university or in the business world, you will see these posters and other items everywhere. To me, they are often sappy and a little overdone.

So...

...I was excited when I found the website for Despair, Inc. It is a parody of the Successories product with a more cynical view of the working work. My favorite example is the one they have for meetings:Now that's funny. I suggest you check out the website. They are pretty funny. You can customize your own calendar, among other product options.

0 comments: