I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday Potpourri

There are a few loose ends I would like to cover today. It has been a little while since I have done a potpourri:
  • Nick coming up to visit today. He is coming to create a character for the upcoming AD&D campaign. We will also be talking a little about the wedding as well as just hanging out. It will be great to talk to him again.
  • Tomorrow is adventure #1 for the AD&D that I am starting. It has been over 5 years since I have done anything that is remotely like gaming. I am going to be rusty in being a Dungeon Master and some of my players have never played AD&D before. Christa asked if I was excited; I am now! :)
  • Today is the "Bowl for Kid's Sake". I have raised over $130 for this event. I will be bowling with other student affairs folks from UWO. It should be fun.
  • Christa and I are now finalizing the gust list for the wedding. There are going to be some tough decisions to make.
  • It's the Superbowl tomorrow. Breese is going to have a kickin' party. Come check it out!

0 comments: