I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Guilty As Charged

As I had mentioned yesterday, Christa and I have been working on getting wedding invitations ready so that we can mail them out over spring break. I am bad enough at keeping in contact with folks, but I am even worse at keeping contact information up to date. I put myself in charge of compiling all of the addresses for invites. So, I definitely had some gaps to fill. And, I needed to send out the message asking, out of the blue, what people's addresses were. I'm sure it's obvious, but I tried to mask some of my shame in being bad at keeping addresses up to date.

One of my friends was able to figure it out...but, it worked!

0 comments: