I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Engaged Encounters

Coming up on March 30-April 1, Christa and I will be heading to the Fond du Lac area for an Engaged Encounters retreat. This event is sponsored through the Methodist Church and it gives couples looking to get married an opportunity to dialog about what it means to be married and it helps couples to realize that a wedding is a one-day event; a marriage is a life-long commitment.

I must say I am intrigued by this event. I had never heard of it before. In speaking with our pastor, he said it would be a great event to attend. It also means we need to begin our meetings with Steve to get things for the wedding together.

Christa and I are also using this weekend to get all details for the wedding planned. Not done, but planned. Hopefully, we'll have everything covered. :)

0 comments: