I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Weight/Exercise Update

I went out and purchased a new scale last night. The one that I had was over 6 years old and I always felt like it was not very accurate. I went to Walmart and purchased a scale that breaks weight down to the 0.2 pound increments...pretty sweet. It is guaranteed accurate for 150 years.

I weighed myself this morning and I was...190.2. I was a little worried because I have been on a 6-days streak of being 193. I was waiting for the next plateau to break. It did. After my run this morning, I was under 190. I can't tell you the last time I weighed 190. It would have to be during undergrad.

So, I am definitely seeing the benefit of all this exercising. I will be beginning my weight training regimen starting later this week and into next week. I will keep everyone posted concernign the results :).

0 comments: