I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Reacquainting With Old Friends

After our staff meeting last night, I had a little time to kill before hall government. I thought I would try prepping for my Sunday AD&D adventure, but I didn't feel like working on that. So, on the spur of the moment, I busted out Guitar Hero. After playing Thunderhorse, Freebird and Mother on Guitar Hero 2, it made me wonder why I hadn't played in so long.

Similarly, while I was showering this morning I wonder why I hadn't started any games of E-mail Scrabble. So...I did.

I try to have a variety of hobbies. However, sometimes I get focused on one hobby that I forget about others. I think we can all be guilty of getting caught up in one thing and liking it, but forgetting about the other things in life that we forget. I suppose that idea goes well beyond hobbies and it can relate to friendships, relations, academics, etc.

I also think part of it is that I have been so busy lately, I think to myself that I don't have time to play video games. There's always time for video games.

0 comments: