I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, September 22, 2006

The 200th Post

Today marks my 200th post to the blog. A big deal for someone who has created blogs before only to have them fizzle after a few entries. It has been a therapeudic tool so far and I look forward to continuing the entried.

Daily Shout-Out: This goes out to the two ladies that operate the brat cart in the NBC Quad area. This is the last day they are serving and I will sorely miss their services.

Other News:
  • Like the brat cart? I suggest you let Sodexho know this. Write them a letter. Perhaps they can create an equivalent in a more temperature friendly environment.
  • The weather today is rainy; this could prove interesting for the Dragon Boat races tomorrow.
  • Christa suggested that we go to Appleton tonight and play at Funset Boulevard. I think that is an excellent suggestion. I think I am buying Guitar Hero! Muahahaha!

0 comments: