I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Packer Victory

Well, well...the Packers actually won. Sadly, the Packers really tried to lose there in the end. Ahman Green coughed up the ball for the second time (a third time could be argued). It is nice to Favre in a groove right now. If they can get some shred of a running game going, the offense could really be something against some good teams. The defense continues to not look good overall, but continues to also make some really good plays throughout a game.

Let's face it. The Lions are not that good. I would say the Packers beat a team they should be beat. But, the Packers aren't that good either. So, at least they're 1-2. What's their reward? A Monday Night game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Ouch.

Daily Shout-Out: Goes to the Residence Life Dragonboat team for getting 4th place at the competition on Saturday. This was out of 30+ teams, so that says something.

Other News:
  • In case you didn't know, there is a lot of crap going on this week. I need to get ready for Leadership Camp, I need to orient an interim pastor to our church and send out a great many judicial letters. Oh, and I need to get my game ready for OshCon in two weeks.
  • I have been getting better about putting items in my Palm Pilot so that they become routine. I have been better at keeping up with laundry as well as watering my plants on a regular basis.
  • We had some pretty successful weekend programs this weekend. I implore residents to stick around and check out what we have to offer.

0 comments: