I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Campaign Seeds

Over the last few weeks, I have not felt the need to begin a new fiction or non-fiction book. Instead, I have been reading through a great many of my AD&D 1st Edition books and modules. I am scouring them for campaign ideas so that I might actually make this 1st edition AD&D adventure take flight. I think I have the people to do it and I think I have the material to do it, but it needs to fit in my priorities as well. I think it does.

So, it has been fun to think about what I want to do. I eagerly prepare for my OshCon adventure in October. Hopefully that leads somewhere as well. If you are at all interested in learning mroe about AD&D or role-playing games, please let me know.

You may also notice the new format of the blog. I know, I know...it keeps changing. It will stop when I find a combination that I like. The old one did not have enough color for me.

Daily Shout-Out: The Green Bay Packers. Thank you for being such a bad team this year, that I find other football games more interesting. It has made me a more solid fan of football and I enjoy watching all NFL games now.

Other News:
  • I have been informed that in previous blogs I did not necessarily talk about the status of the pastor who is involved with all this controversy. He has retired from the ministry and is no longer the pastor of our church.
  • I had a great conversation on Friday with someone who is into blogging much more than me. He gave me some great tips and I hope I have the chance to use them. If I can generate enough material, I am considering creating a political log as well.

0 comments: