I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Guitar Hero

After weeks of contemplating, I finally gave in and brought Guitar Hero. I had the opportunity to try it out this morning and it is as I remember it in any game store...it rocks! I will be able to get some solid game time after work today before my staff meeting at 7:00 p.m. That will be nice.

Daily Shout-Out: Goes to the worker at Game Stop that said despite the cost of Guitar Hero, I would come to accept and applaud the purchase :).

Other News:
  • Changes to the main page continue.
  • Things in church continue to become more stable. The new pastor seems to be transitioning in well. Hopefully the job of the SPRC chair becomes less work.
  • The buzz about the NBC Village continues to grow, some postitive, some negative. It should be interesting.

0 comments: