I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, September 08, 2006

First Week Is Over

Well, today is Friday, and that means the end for the first week of school. This will be a wonderful weekend because I can finally relax and not feel like I should be doing some kind of work to prepare for training.

I will be having dinner tonight with Harry, the pastor of our church who recently retired. It will be nice to chat with him now that all of this controversy is over.

My prayers are with Peter who will be in intensive care for a few days after surgery. No fears...the surgery was planned, but I know he will be in pain for awhile and I hope he recovers as quickly as possible.

0 comments: