I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another Plane Ride?

Well, I booked some airplane tickets through Northwest Airlines so that I can travel to the Exploration 2006 Conference in November. I am still a little shaky about flying given the experience that I had flying back from Texas. I am sure things couldn't get much worse than they did then, so there ya go!

I suppose purchasing this ticket signifies that despite some rough times in my church I am still willing to give this ministry thing a shot.

In Other News...

I am pretty creeped out by this new Facebook format. I think it gives me a little more information than I would like about my friends and residents.

This week has been a productive week for me. I have taken a few nights "off" and have gotten things back in order in my life. I have way mroe energy than I have had in awhile.

I am looking forward to seeing my parents this weekend. I'm not sure where we'll be or what we'll do, but it will be fun.

I am getting pretty geeked up about gaming again...scary.

0 comments: