I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Role-Playing Games

So, OshCon is this weekend. We'll see how it is. It has been a long time since I have done any kind of gaming. Ever since GenCon moved to Indianapolis I have been really out of practice. Most of us that made up the gaming group we had in college/high school are all married, have children or have become busy people in the working world. It is hard to get together.

Interestingly enough, Peter mentioned to all of the hall leaders and hall staff that I played Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. He did this as part of an introduction for a program that I was presenting. At first, I was a little embarassed. But, since then, I have had at least five different people come up to me with interest in learning how to play.

It would be great to get back into gaming again. If you are interested, please let me know.

0 comments: