I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sweet, Sweet Routine

The feeling has been there for awhile, but this week has sealed it. With staff meetings, hall government, staff one on ones and conduct meetings, it feels as though my job has kicked into full gear. Interestingly, it is this routine that brings security. It actually feels normal. I suppose part of this is because it's my schedule for about 75% of the year, but mostly as a creature of habit, I like it when things don't change so much.

I feel like my energy level is up and my productivity is high as well. Sweet, sweet routine.

Daily Shout-Out: This goes out to Ashley Beach for asking me what happened to my cross necklace. Thanks to her, I went and got it fixed so I can start wearing it again. I do feel more whole now.

Other News:
  • There was a lot of frickin' football between Saturday and Monday. I can really get used to this. ESPN needs to think about having additional Monday Night Football double headers. You can't lose.
  • Christa and I are running into some snags with this wedding planning. It has been trying for both of us, but especially for her.
  • I am going to try to go to an OGS meeting tonight. We'll see if it translates into any actual gaming. :)

0 comments: