I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Packers vs. Saints

What can I say? You hate to pick against the Packers every week, simply because I can't remember the last time a team went 0-16 (although I think the Buccaneers might have done it one year). So, you figure the Packers are going to at least pick up a game here and there.

I don't think this is the week. This team is young, the coaches are young and they did not look together at all on Sunday. There were moments as I was watching Mike McCarthy that it looked like he honestly had no idea what he was doing. The team looked the same way. I think Reggie Bush is going to run all over our defense, but our offense will pick it up. I think it will be shoot out, but Packers will end up behind in the end. Saints: 24, Packers: 20.

Daily Shout-Out: Not ready by time of publication.

Other Notes:
  • I just got back from seeing "Gridiron Gang". Good movie, not great, but definitely a good film. It has a good message, a good amount of action and some great lines. There was even one scene where it must have been dusty in the room. ;) I would recommend seeing it at a time when most other movies aren't so good. Grade: B

0 comments: