I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Daily Shout-Out: Today's winner is Grant Olson for coming back to Breese to do a presentation in our hall about the PAL program and the STAR report. It was informative. I also want to thank residents who came to the Salvation Army yesterday to help bag food. They really appreciated the help.

Other News:
  • Yes! I have completed Guitar Hero on the Medium level. I have tried taking it up the Hard level, and it has been quite a challenge so far. This game provides a lot of fun for $70. I think I am getting close to getting my money's worth.
  • Preparations for the OshCon game go well. I managed to find materials from the last time I ran the game. That should cut down on time emmensely.
  • I have heard there is interest in the hall about learning to play AD&D...scary. I may just accomodate that.
  • My little brother Adam and I have been able to start meeting on a regular basis. We are seeing Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift next Monday as well as have the Family Special at McDonalds. Woot!
Days Until the Wedding: 232

0 comments: