I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Name Our Plant


Amy and I have a new resident in our office. We have a plant, but the plant does not have a name. I do not know the kind of plant (some of you have asked), but we're going to say she is a female plant. I want to have a name for the plant so we are going to have a contest.

If you have a good name for this plant (keep it appropriate...please), feel free to send me an E-mail with your idea. Just let me know where you live in the E-mail. Do not post name suggestions on the blog. I will have a prize if the winning name is someone from Breese Hall, but that does not disqualify outside suggestions. Amy and I will will pick the best submission of all the submissions that we get.

If you are curious, there is a picture off to the right along with this entry. Let your imagination run wild...but not too wild. Submissions will be closed by 11:59pm on Sunday, September 24, 2006. The E-mail address is: droste@uwosh.edu. We hope to hear from you soon.

0 comments: