I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Apartment...must....be....cleaned!

My apartment is a total mess right now! I was in the middle of my winter cleaning project when my computer decided to die on me...it put a lot of work on until I could get that figured out. Plus, with training and the second semester beginning I did not have time this past weekend to do the usual weekend cleaning that I do.

Among other things, I decided that the computer desk I had in my room was not fulfilling it s task. It allowed too much dust to collect in my computer, so it had to go. I converted another desk that I had to that duty, but disposing of the hold desk is kind of a pain because there is a lot to it. It has made a few moves, so it is rickety and I wouldn't want anyone else using it. With the desk transition there is a lot of additional clutter in the apartment.

When it's all done, I think things will look really nice. But, for now...it's bad. I will put up pictures with the new layout this week. I hope to do a lot of cleaning tonight if and when I find time.

Other News:
  • Christa had her Jazz Band audition yesterday. She hasn't heard anything yet. We continues to wait.
  • The first SPRC meeting came and went. We have a lot of work to do.

0 comments: