I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Quick Update

Today we traveled down to Madison for an A/RHD mid-year retreat. It was an interesting opportunity to tour two of UW Madison's new residence halls; they also provided a variety of presentations about first-year initiatives as well. This will be helpful information as we think about the NBC Village as well as thinking about a new residence hall here at UWO. It made a for a good day; I had the opportunity to chat with Peter about a variety of key issues including discussions about Star Wars.

I have been running again instead of walking over the last few days. It has been wonderful. Hopefully it keeps up. One way or another, I am exercising. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for exercising. I should get on that. Good to hear you are donig well.