I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Computer Recovery Today

I am writing to you from Mequon, WI. I am home for the day to see if my Dad can fix my computer. We were in the first stage of the rebuilding process (backing up the hard drive), but it froze in the back-up process. My Dad has the entire process mapped out, so I think we will eventually get through everything, but it will take some time.

I have a lot of friends with parents that have just recently purchased a computer and are just figuring out how to use the internet or check their E-mail. Our house has its own network with multiple computer hooked up to it. I don't know of anyone who knows more about computers than my Dad. It's like having your own IT guy in the family :). It may take him all day, but I think he can actually make this happen.

It has been nice to be home and catch up with my parents. I have updated them on the wedding as well as other goings on my life.

0 comments: