I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

More Computer Frustrations

After an 8-hour ordeal for most of the day on Wednesday, my Dad was able to back-up my files, re-format my hard drive and gets Windows installed. Things were definitely looking up. We loaded the computer into my car and I took in back up to Oshkosh. I hooked everything up and loaded up my computer.

What should I hear, but a knocking sound in the hard drive. It is shot. So, all of my Dad's hard work is now for naught. Christa and I bought a new hard drive, but now we are having trouble getting it installed and working properly.

I will keep you posted for possible improvements.

1 comments:

Jason said...

Lemme know if I can offer a hand... Just brought my ma's PC back from the dead last night... ;)