I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Reflection

The bell choir played this morning in church. We played a piece called God of Abraham Praise. It had a Jewish folk feeling to it. However, it seemed a strange fit right after the epistle lesson in the service. Either way, we played the piece better than we ever have, so we had good timing.

One of these Sundays Christa and I will get to sit together for church. Hopefully, Christa gets a partner to teach Sunday School so she can get a few Sundays off. I've talked about this before, but it's important to us.

I have my first SPRC meeting tomorrow. I have not even started an agenda yet. I am going to need to find time for that...soon!

The students move in today. While there is not as much fanfare this time, it is always nice to see the full complement of folks back in Breese. The energy comes back and the building feels more like home.

0 comments: