I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday Potpourri

  • Christa finished her work at Webster/Stanley. Even though she was only there three weeks, the kids there definitely responded to her teaching; they were very sad to see her go. They made many cards for her and she baked cookies for them. I could tell that Christa really enjoyed her experience; I am happy that she has found a calling and sees a clear path ahead.
  • The colleges students are on break until January 28. So, I get a little R&R before the spring semester begins. My staff comes back this Thursday and I start training with them that Sunday.
  • I will be taking my computer home on Tuesday and will be working with my Dad to get my computer to work again. Hopefully when I get back to Oshkosh on Wednesday evening, I can check my E-mail and write blog entries from my apartment. :)
  • I finished by second straight week of running. So far, so good. I look forward to a day off tomorrow. But, even more, I am looking forward to some continuing progress. I ran 24 miles this week.

0 comments: