I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Letter Is Sent!

After many drafts and revisions, I have finalized a letter to the District Superintendent stating that I would like to become a candidate for the ministry program for the state of Wisconsin. Barring any steps along the way that I might have missed, I will hopefully be approved and will be assigned a pastoral mentor who will lead through the next stages in the process.

I had contemplated sending the letter as an E-mail, but thought it would be more official to actually send it through regular mail. I will await a response; I am excited to keep moving and see where the process goes.

Other News:
  • The Badgers won the Capitol One Bowl. It was the prettiest victory you''ll ever see, but it was a victory. For a team that relies so much on its running game, the Badgers were able to effectively pass the ball when the running game was being shut down.
  • Wedding planning is definitely making some major progress. We will be doing a food tasting in the next few weeks, we have started our gift registration process and we are starting to work on the list that Christa generated over break. June 16 will be coming soon!

0 comments: