I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, January 01, 2007

A Market For Organs?

Happy New Year! It is the first post of 2007. I am hoping that with the residence halls opening today, my posting schedule will become a bit more regular. I have always found the concept of New Year's to be somewhat flawed; if you really think about it, the new year can start whenever you want it to start. But, I go along with convention.

I was reading my most recent edition of The American, and there was an article that outlined the idea of having a market for organ donation. The example used in the article was for kidneys. It explained how long the waiting list was and how often people go without a kidney because there aren't enough resources.

I encourage you to read the article and post your thoughts on the blog.

0 comments: