I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Jim, Media Darling

Having already been on Titan TV five times for various episodes of Kube-itz, I am amazed at how many people will come up to me and say something to the effect of, "Hey, I saw you on Titan TV last night." As I have said if previous blogs, Peter, Dave and I are a pretty good team when it comes to 80's trivia.

Already having some media exposure this year, I am proud to announce that I will be on 90.3 WRST at 5:00 PM today. Drew Van Wyk does a radio show called WildEyed Radio. The topic of the program will highlight the Community Advisor position so that students might find out more about it. I will joining Jason Dufek, who was also a guest.

If you get a chance, you may want to listen. I will try to be profound.

0 comments: