I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

My New Staff


We are almost done with mid-year training here in Breese Hall. We just got done playing a game called Cranium. If you have never played the game, I highly recommend it. It was a lot of fun to see my staff relax and have a good time. I could tell that the day was getting a little long for them, but I really saw them connect this evening.

During the morning, my returning staff had the opportunity to build a tower as part of a team-building activity. Here is a picture of my returning staff working hard and building the tower. As with all things, this staff had fun in the process and built a rather unique construct, without talking.

Christina became a full member of the staff over the weekend. I do not have a picture of her for the blog, but she has learned a lot in the last few days and has fit well into the staff. I am excited to see what this group can do for the spring semester.

The building opens for spring semester tomorrow. It will be nice to get back into a routine.

0 comments: